3387 Canfield Road, Sebastopol CA 95472
Artisan Olive Crush
European Luxury Crush Facility and Farm
Offered at $4,988,000
- From seedlings to award winning olive oil, this boutique olive farm and crush facility has set a new standard in inspired, eco-friendly, artisanal olive oil production, tasting and event venue.
Artisan Crush Facility
- Milling facility observation room
- Italian Rapanelli Olive Press
- Stainless Steel storage tanks
- Four chilling units for aging
- Bottling and Storage Rooms
- State of the art tasting room
- 15 Events per Year License
- 10,000 case wine permit
- Custom carved tasting bar
- Commercial grade kitchen
- Radiant Floor Heat
- Climate Control
- Luxury Bedroom and Bathroom
- Glass protected banquette
- Classic Italian fountain
State of the Art eco friendly crush facility and tasting room.
Impeccably designed to evoke a true European olive farm to table experience. Rustic French finishes, hand carved bar, soaring ceilings with double height windows. Italian Cypress trees and lavender line the curvilinear driveway to the entrance of the Mediterranean-style gardens. Enjoy inspired luxurious nature with 150 year old heritage olive trees and a multi-tiered classic Italian fountain in the center of the courtyard flanked by a soaring glass wall with protected
banquette seating. Multiple varities of grasses and blooming lavender reflect the gentle winds and express mother nature’s complexity.
Equally well suited for large events or intimate gatherings, this facility is designed in full ADA Compliance to welcome one and all. Day or night, the lighting inside and out showcase the architectural brilliance of this structure.
A private guest suite provides a break away room overlooking the courtyard. Elegant, luxurious and highly functional for todays most discerning clients.
Olive varietals from Tuscany, Sicily, Sardinia, France and Spain.
This growing climate is optimized for extraordinary artisanal varietals which have been cultivated to produce an abundance of olives that are harvested, crushed and blended onsite into award winning olive oils year after year. Best of Show, Best of Class and Gold Medals are common place for the products of this farm and facility. Brilliantly and painstakingly positioned into the prevailing winds and pruned to facilitate optimal pollination, these orchards are just beginning their most productive years. At fifteen years old they are fully mature and now yielding their expected production.
Custom crush clients are easily accommodated by this largest Rapanelli olive press in the US designed for maximum efficiency, speed and flexibility. The approx 3000 Sq Ft covered drive through crush pad is designed to handle both olive and grape harvests with efficiency and ease. Included in the sale are all current olive oil clients, Rapanelli press, stainless steel tanks, olive oil inventory, bottling equipment and supplies.
Orchards and Infrastructure
- Approx 24.43 Acres
- Approx 4500 Olive Trees
- Approx 15 Year Old Trees
- Diverse Blending Varietals
- South Facing Slope
- Approx 2000 Trees
- Spanish Varieties
- North East Facing Slope
- Approx 1700 Trees
- North West Facing Slope
- Approx 500 Trees
- 33,000 Gallon steel water tank
- New Asphalt Road
- Italian Cypress lined driveway
- Lavender and Grasses
- Approx 6,635 SqFt Building
- Approx 6,635 SqFt Processing
- Approx 3000 Sq Ft Driveway
- 15 Events per Year License
- Largest Rapanelli Press in US
- Olive Conveyor and Digital Scale
- Industrial Exhaust Fans
- Client Viewing Windows
- 4 Chilling Units for Wine
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Wine and Olive Capacity
- Barrel Storage
Purchase Options Property can be purchased separately or any combination of parcels. Pricing is as follows:
- 3351 Canfield Road, Approx 10.17 Acres, Olive Orchards, Offered at $1.098M
- 3387 Canfield Road, Approx 24.43 Acres, Crush Facility, Offered at $4.988M
- 3555 Canfield Road, Approx 20.46 Acres, 7 Bedroom Septic, Well, Wind Turbine, Offered at $1.988M
- 3351, 3387, 3555 Canfield Road, Approx 55.06 Acres, purchased together, Offered at $7.888M